Monday, November 25, 2019

Stuff (cough, cough)

I've been out of sorts over the past week or so. It's mostly just being run down, but a few weeks ago I developed the beginnings of a cold that I was able to shake before it took hold properly. Then last week, I simply wasn't sleeping well and though I didn't take any time off work, I was burned out by Friday.

Then yesterday, I got out of bed having had practically no sleep - back pain in my lower back made sleep tricky, plus a cold finally got me. I spent all day on the sofa wrapped in a blanket, drinking herbal tea. And I got no sleep last night either - continued back pain coupled with the cold's symptoms meant that I managed to doze in 45-minute bursts.

I'm drugged up today and I'm sitting in the house. I had a PTO day pre-booked, so I've yet to take any actual sick days.

The back thing is not related to the cold... it's more related to my sedentary lifestyle and, this is just a hunch, but the new office chair I bought around this time last year.

Daytime TV is crap, I'm currently watching Sliders - an old science fiction programme.

I remember back in the day having a massive crush on Sabrina Lloyd: petite, dark eyes, brunette. Probably not a massive surprise given her (vague) resemblance to Kate Mara in the below photo.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...