Thursday, November 14, 2019

Concern

QC3 is leaving the country today, destination unknown. Which is weird because she's been very vocal about nearly everything else on Facebook over the past weeks and months. She split with her long-term partner several months ago and has seemingly gone off the rails. The breakup itself may have been due to an addiction issue. Her daughter now lives with another family member.

Part of me is concerned, but I also think that QC3 is the type of person who will drag you down with her if you get involved.

This isn't the first time that QC3 has upped sticks and left. She did so roughly twenty years ago. We had kinda, sorta gotten together one night and then spent the next six weeks circling each other, waiting for the other to indicate it wasn't a drunken mistake, before she left. QC3 was never girlfriend material though - it was very much a lust thing for me. She was a potential FwB rather than anything more substantial mainly due to her being flaky.

And we repeated that when I went to visit her, this time waking in bed with her, naked but with no recollection of the night before. I think she was the same.

And that thought reminded me that there have been several girlfriends and crushes who left the country. CAB, R2, QC3 and FA2 are the ones I remember offhand, at least those who have been mentioned on here before.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...