Monday, November 18, 2019

Weird.

There was a girl who joined my school in sixth form. I've no idea where she came from and to be honest, our paths barely, if ever, crossed. I couldn't even tell you if she knew my name. I see her pop up on Facebook from time to time as part of those "people you may know" lists. She did, however, feature in a dream of mine last night.

I was having a barbecue on the roof of my apartment block when this girl (let's call her Melanie) approaches me and makes conversation. She knows my name and is quite obviously interested in me romantically. Suddenly, there is an emergency. I can't remember what the details of this emergency were, but it requires me to leave immediately. Before I can leave, Melanie leans in and kissed me. It was a great kiss. I left her with my barbecue and went to deal with the emergency.

It's a few days later. Once again I am on the roof, barbecuing. Melanie approaches me again, this time wearing a micro bikini. We chat, but the spark from before is gone We chat, but then I wake up and the dream ends.

The dream itself is weird. I don't actually live in an apartment, for starters. I've never given any real thought to Melanie either in school or since, though she is pretty. And micro-bikinis do nothing for me. I've not seen a picture of one yet where I've thought the woman wearing it looks good in it. Just... weird.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...