Sunday, July 14, 2019

"Tits or abs?"

I met CC for breakfast this morning. Or rather, it was probably brunch seeing as she's incapable of getting out of bed at any point before 11 AM.

As part of the conversation, she was asking for my plans for the rest of the day. I don't really have any beyond doing some housework.

As we parted, CC suggested she was going to change into a bikini and sunbathe this afternoon. CC is a sun worshipper. I've seen CC in a bikini before and she does bikinis well, but I've not seen her in a bikini since she started her gym journey, over 18 months ago.

I don't have to see her in a state of undress to know that she's lost weight and is carrying herself differently/better.

It reminded me of a conversation I had with USHW a few years ago, prompted by a question (I paraphrase):

"Tits or abs?"

I've been appreciative of both - CC and CH, for example, have great racks. QC3 and RB were more athletic.

It's easy to be appreciative of a great chest because they're usually obvious. I don't know if any of my female friends/crushes have abs or not - they don't dress with their tummies on show and I'm not in the habit of seeing them semi-dressed.

But, I argued with USHW, I'd be as appreciative of an athletic girl as I would one with a fuller figure like CH or CC. Or both would be ideal.

But that's what prompted the thought. While I don't think CC has abs (she's not THAT hardcore a gym goer), she would be in much better shape than the last time I saw her sunbathing. That got the imagination going.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...