Sunday, July 07, 2019

Cheers!

On Saturday, The Crowd had one of its annual nights out - a celebration of sorts. Except, half of them were missing. GM was on a lads holiday with a different group of friends and S simply didn't appear. KfW2 wasn't out either, but she had other, family commitments.

About an hour after we'd all met up in the pub, FC asked where he was.

"He was out last night, so I'm guessing he over-indulged and is currently nursing a massive hangover"

FC must have been in contact because not long after he mentioned that S had a headache and wasn't coming out.

"Yeah, that'll be that hangover I mentioned"

Saying that, it was still a good night out. Mrs FC brought out one of her work chums, an attractive blonde girl who seemed really nice. Did I catch her giving me some looks? I can't tell. I was quite drunk. Mrs FC's sister was also out, but she went home quite early. FP and Mrs FC's friend spent the evening chatting. I think their work overlaps, in terms of subject matter, not that they, personally, wold cross paths.

Still... by the end of the night, everyone had a good time and we all trundled off on our separate ways, into the night.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...