Tuesday, July 02, 2019

Hah!

In the past, while in a mischievous mood, I've sometimes sent provocative messages just for the reaction. And more often than not, I got exactly the reaction I wanted with replies coming back "You evil bastard", "You're evil" etc.

Bored today in work with a light workload, I was surfing through some old emails specifically ones where I'd been talking about Attractive Neighbour (I'd passed her this morning while I was on the bus and she was looking as good as ever).

It turns out that a specific conversation about AN had evolved into more "aggressive" banter that has left me wholly frustrated.

My comeuppance has arrived and I was its' deliverer.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...