Monday, July 15, 2019

Just a little coincidence.

I can't remember what I was doing yesterday, but I'd seen a few photos of someone - I was probably surfing Facebook - when I thought to myself, "She looks like a cross between Billie Piper and SSCW".

Then I thought "I haven't spoken to SSCW in ages, I wonder how she's doing." I went off to send her a message, but she's closed down her Facebook account at the moment.

Today, while out walking with Stalky Guy, he nudges me and whispers "There's your friend who hates everyone."

I turned around, and lo and behold, SSCW was literally metres behind us, so I slowed down and chatted. It was only a brief chat, but she's always been fun to talk to, and all the while, Stalky Guy said nothing, clearly intimidated. I laughed inwardly at his discomfort.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...