Late last night, I got a text message from S. He was apologetic. He'd gotten the dates of the night out wrong and had subsequently overdone it the night before.
S really suffers from hangovers, much in the way that KfW2 does. It literally takes them out of action for at least 24 hours. If I suffered that badly, I doubt I'd ever drink at all, never mind to excess.
And it just confirmed the theory that I'd put to FC and FP the night before.
Me, talking about the things that I find interesting or general stuff that's going on in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Hands-On Connection
I think I've figured out why I've been so damned horny all week and it's probably not surprising. It's not simply being horn...
-
Following on from this post I've got my hands on this year's first shortlist for the High Street Honeys award. How will the ladies ...
-
Today, I decided that it's been far too long since I've seen QC2, so I sent a text message in the hope that she'll reply soon. E...
No comments:
Post a Comment