Wednesday, July 17, 2019

That's heavy, man.

It wasn't just KfW2 making comments on my tum. My brother-in-law had also made a few comments at the weekend. Taking this into consideration, I stepped on to the scales.

It wasn't good news.

222 was the not-so-magic number. That's about 6 or 7 lbs over what I'd previously weighted myself as and is pretty much my equilibrium given my calorie intake and low/non-exsistent exercise levels.

That makes me the heaviest I've ever been.

I think I definitely need to get up off my ass. I need a exercise routine that works for me, plus tweaks to my diet - smaller portions and more cooking from scratch.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...