I thought I was in good shape. My shoulder pain had all but gone, bar a little bit of pain first thing in the morning and I was starting to think about getting back into yoga and doing the Freeletics.
Until I spent the evening wrestling and generally carrying-on with KfW2's kids.
On Saturday morning, my shoulder was in agony. Painkillers, freeze spray and not moving my arm about just about nullified the pain.
This morning, I'm back to how I was on Friday - perhaps slightly more sore.
I'm toying with going to see my GP. There seems to be something more serious than a general tweak of the shoulder.
Me, talking about the things that I find interesting or general stuff that's going on in my life.
Sunday, October 15, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wrong end of the stick.
It was one of those frustrating meetings with CC: I tried to explain a minor dilemma, CC completely misunderstands what I am saying, decrees...
-
Following on from this post I've got my hands on this year's first shortlist for the High Street Honeys award. How will the ladies ...
-
Today, I decided that it's been far too long since I've seen QC2, so I sent a text message in the hope that she'll reply soon. E...
No comments:
Post a Comment