Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Here we go again.

A few weeks ago, partly to placate a disappointed KfW2, I agreed to come to hers for an evening. It's not like it's a hardship - the personal time that KfW2 and I get alone these days is limited to minutes per month. The date I suggested was a few weeks away, due to some other commitments of mine.

That evening is rapidly approaching. Today, KfW2 confirmed again that it was indeed this weekend. I confirmed that it was.

Then, perhaps not unexpectedly, KfW2 suggest that her hubby's friend might come over. I've mentioned him before - he's one of Mr KfW2's closest and oldest friends, but I'm really unsure of what KfW2 thinks of him. He never seems to go to KfW2's unless I'm (or others are) there.

So, potentially, a couple of hours with KfW2 (and eventually her hubby when he comes home from work) has the friend added. While I've stated before that I have no strong feelings either way about the friend, I do feel that the time when he's there is less enjoyable.

And I still can't shake the feeling that KfW2 is "using" me as a buffer, to be able to say that she's had the friend at the house.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...