Monday, October 09, 2017

An idea.

I was digging through some photos earlier, to get a batch printed off for various uses including a couple for KfW2 and I came across a picture of E's sister. It was taken quite a few years ago, by me, when I had an idea about setting up ES with GM. I had met E and ES for a few drinks, while GM, FP and Mrs FP were due to come down later.

As luck would have it, E and ES left shortly before GM arrived.

But I still had it in my mind that it's something I'd do. In fact, I do remember telling GM that I had someone I wanted him to meet, but I never got the opportunity to arrange anything. He did seem open to the idea, though.

It's rare that I am massively confident about getting friends together, romantically. I can do it non-romantically... and have done it hundreds of times over the years. I think my hit rate for introducing friends is pretty damned good.

I was instrumental in CC getting a date with S, though that never went anywhere. I was honest with CC about GM, though I still told her to go for it, though nothing happened. But I was supremely confident that GM and ES would hit it off. Plus, y'know, it's not either of them are uggers.

A few months ago, when I saw ES posting a picture with Attractive Neighbour, I toyed with the idea that I might try that again, but time got away from me and GM and SG are back together again. For now.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...