Thursday, October 05, 2017

Dreams

I've been having some weird dreams of late. This morning, I awoke to a half-remembered dream of travelling. Some of the finer details are lost on me, but I seemed to be travelling an Eastern European country of some description with two people I barely knew, though I can't remember who they are.

At the start of the week, on different days, I awoke to two similar dreams where I had been sharing a bed with CC and then Ideas Girl. While I don't remember the dreams themselves being erotic or sexual in nature, both women were naked under the covers, they got out of bed and left without saying a word. It's around here that my recollection of the dream fades/I wake up.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...