Thursday, October 12, 2017

Eyes forward.

There's a cute girl at work. I've mentioned her before - Quiet Girl.

She's foreign, thin, good figure and, as I've mentioned, cute. I just about know her name, though, and we've only ever interacted about three times over a couple of years. I dragged her onto the dance floor at one of our Christmas parties, I sat beside her on the bus for half an hour and tried to engage in conversation and she was hosting a stall at one of our internal HR fairs in work. I did actually, at one point, want to get to know her better.

And yet, every time we pass each other in the corridor or street, there's no acknowledgement. No nod and smile and more often than not, not even eye contact.

Weird.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...