Tuesday, October 03, 2017

Blast from the past.

While I was away travelling, FP and I spent a day lazing around the pool at his apartment. We talked about a fair few things, but rather surprisingly, out of the blue, FP started talking about the night I met RB. Quite quickly, it appeared that his recollection of the night was somewhat different to mine. He was (and possibly still is) convinced that RB and I disappeared quickly after starting to talk, and that we went back to hers for sex.

My recollection was that I was in the bar all night until we were kicked out by the bouncers and there was a little bit of complication going on. I also recall telling FP the story, albeit not in massive detail. But curiosity got the better of me, so I revisited this post, where I described the night in reasonable detail and I'm glad to say that my recollection of the night was pretty much as described on the post... albeit the sense of how much I wanted to fuck RB doesn't really come across. Perhaps that's just as well!

It's also nine years since that night. NINE! It seems like it's a year or so, tops.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...