Wednesday, October 04, 2017

Confirmed.

So, it's been confirmed that GM and SG are an item again.

I can't see this ending well - they share lots of common interests and it's clear they do love one another, but SG's issues are not going to go away. Her jealousy, flakiness and other issues will come back to haunt them, I think.

However, it's not my place to say this. GM has already fallen out with long-term friends because they said after the first breakup that it was almost inevitable.

I'm somewhat surprised at GM. SG hurt him (possibly out of spite) during the breakup last time. That would have been a deal-breaker for me for any kind of romantic reconciliation.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...