Saturday, October 07, 2017

Careful now.

KfW2 asked me if GM and SG were back as a couple after SG posted a few things on Facebook recently. I said that they were, that it had been confirmed in a chat a few days previously, but I thought it had been going on for around a month.

I also said that I didn't see it lasting - people don't tend to change (a lot) and SG has too many issues to sort out that were the cause of the original breakup. KfW2 also offered the opinion that she was surprised by the news as GM is not the type to go back. And she's right, he's not.

"SG's bonkers" I said.

"Careful," warned KfW2, "You nearly went there."

"I know, but I was never after a relationship." I didn't think I need to clarify that particular point though. I was open with KfW2 about what my intentions were with SG, and used her flakiness/being bonkers at the time as the reason I wasn't pursuing anything more than the physical.

But KfW2 seemed to have forgotten. She's done that a few times when it comes to SG. First of all, she was very much encouraging me to try to get with SG "to blow the cobwebs off", then a short while later it was "you can't just have sex with your friend". It's not like she's against casual sex, though I don't believe it's something she's done herself. Recently, she was encouraging me to sleep with Ideas Girl for the same reason, to "get back on the horse" and was surprised that I wasn't interested.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...