Saturday, February 04, 2017

Well...

You have to give it to IG. No more than four days after updating my Tinder profile with her suggestions, I get my first match late last night. Another cute blonde. A nurse as well. I've always wanted to date someone who wore scrubs. So, with another suggestion from USHW about not hanging around, I sent a quick message.

"Hey! How's it going?"

It's not great, but it's out there immediately and she has nothing on her profile to help me add anything personal.

And upon waking today and checking for a reply...

Deleted or blocked again.

Ho hum.

In other news, KfW2 has suggested a date for our re-arranged night out, but that will have to be dealt with in another post.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...