Friday, February 17, 2017

Punchy

Out of the blue, KfW2 asked if I'd ever replied to the text message that DSC had sent me months ago. I replied that I hadn't, so she punched me in the arm. Ow.

I had no interest in starting something again with DSC. She showed me how unreliable or flaky she could be and I really don't need that. It's a trait I actively avoid in people, hence frustrations with SG or CH and many undocumented frustrations with BW back in the day.

"But she might have changed!" said KfW2.

She has a point, but it's not something I'm willing to put work in to. I did it before with little reward, I'm not doing it again.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...