Sunday, February 12, 2017

Schwing!

I've often mentioned or bemoaned on the blog that it's rare that someone will really catch my eye on the dating sites or apps. I've also mentioned that I come from a small catchment area, so new faces are few and far between. I can't remember if I've mentioned that the same old faces appear time and again - they must restart their accounts on the likes of Tinder or simply not log on to the likes of PoF.

So, I was delighted when some Sunday afternoon browsing produced a new face on Tinder. She was very striking, very much my type, around my age. It wasn't just a right swipe though, she was Super Likeable. So I did.

I'm always suspicious about new faces though, especially on the dating apps. They tend to be people passing through or short-term visitors. I have a gut feeling that this woman is one of those.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...