Saturday, February 11, 2017

Dreams.

I've been sleeping very well recently. I can't figure out what's changed since Xmas, but prior to that, I had been waking one or maybe two times per night. Not now, though. I'm getting good sleep and waking regularly around the same time - 7:30-ish.

There's been an upturn in remembering some really weird dreams though, usually when I roll over and nap for a bit before getting up.

Today, I woke, semi-remembering a dream that seemed to figure someone that might have been FA2, but also might have been KfW2 or might have been some kind of amalgamation of the two. I had travelled to visit this person, long-distance, only for them to essentially ignore me for the entire trip.

I awoke feeling quite confused, but that soon passed.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...