Sunday, February 26, 2017

Things to look forward to.

KfW2 often teases me about my social life, specifically how much time I spend in the pub. She's mostly wrong. To hear her talk, you'd think I was in the pub every Friday and Saturday night and that's far from the truth. I'm barely in the pub once a week.

It was only a few days ago that she made the comment again, after I had mentioned that I'd seen FP for a few pints during the week.

A few days later, though, and it dawned on me that my upcoming March was going to be VERY busy, socially. The first weekend, I've got a long-overdue night out with M, who replied favourably to my last text message.

The weekend after, I've potentially got two things: my definite night out with KfW2 and I'm assuming an invite to IG's birthday.

Following that, it's St. Patrick's Day and the wheels are already in motion about SG, S, FP, FC and, hopefully, others coming out.

At the moment, I've nothing planned for the final weekend in March, which is probably just as well, because I'll be skint by then!

Work-wise, March should be interesting. I'm hoping that a promotion comes my way (which carries a decent pay-rise into the bargain) and I already know that I'll be busy 100% of the time, though I do have 3 days of annual leave that I HAVE to take plus a public holiday.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...