Sunday, February 19, 2017

Itchy feet.

For the second time in a few weeks, New Zealand featured heavily in a dream last night. Sadly, so did MfW and UF. The latter is just a reminder about how my social living never worked out, to my disappointment. But the New Zealand setting brought out a bit of wanderlust that I haven't had in a while.

I don't really have the spare cash at the moment, but a potential thing at work could inject some spare cash into my bank account. It's low probability though.

There's a small chance I could do something for a week with FP, which might satisfy it but nothing will be considered until the work things come to some sort of resolution.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...