Sunday, February 05, 2017

Smiley Face.

I was at KfW2's house last night. She needed a favour and I had free time. CC also decided to come down. She was bored, I think.

Anyway, by the time we had gotten to KfW2's, the plans had changed and the favour was no longer needed. Nevertheless, we spent a pleasant few hours chatting away before CC and I made our excuses and left.

KfW2 sent a quick text message thanking us for our time regardless.

I replied, just as I was going to bed, telling her that if she needs a favour all she has to do is ask. I know after recent issues that she feels guilty if she has to ask the same people time and again for favours. I felt she needed a little reminder about that.

I woke this morning to a lovely, sweet message from her, expressing how much she values my friendship.

To be fair, it's not the first time that she's said something like that (and she makes it clear without specifically calling it out), but getting those kinds of messages is always nice.

I've had similar messages from others - CH, for example, before she decided that calling me a good friend didn't mean I could be critical.

I should maybe be a little more vocal myself to those who are there for me because if I like those messages (and KfW2's has already made my day), then others would, too.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...