Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Ho hum.

After the one-two jobs of disappointment with the cancellation of the night out with KfW2 and the pretty blonde Tinder girl deleting her profile as soon as I message her, I've been feeling a bit deflated this week.

I really should get into my fitness routine, but instead, I'm sat ordering beer of Tesco.

I feel ashamed, especially after coming across some pics that I thought I had deleted of a cute, athletic girl that Stalky Guy had sent of the girl he used to see at the gym. A girl who'd managed to develop an impressive set of abs while maintain a stunning set of curves.

But, y'know, beer. Right?

I've not spoken to KfW2 in any great detail - she's not been in the office this week, so we've yet to re-arrange the night out. She also doesn't know about the cute Tinder girl either. That's a conversation to have.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...