Sunday, March 08, 2015

You have to laugh.

So, having had an account on Match.com for about a month and reactivated my OK Cupid (well, this was just not used rather than inactive) and Plenty of Fish ones, it's about time I actually messaged a few people.

There are a couple of women on Match.com that look cute and/or interesting (though I'm not hugely excited by either of them) that I'll message once I shake this apathy.

PoF is offering very little given the sheer numbers and lack of subscription.

The interesting part is OK Cupid, where I appear to be banned, being unable to log in for a week now. I don't know how - all my pictures are of me. I can't have offended anyone cos I haven't sent any messages apart from one person, details in this post.

Interesting customer services - no email and no onscreen message when I try to log in. I go to the contact page and it says, after asking me for the details of my problem, "please enter the code below so we know you're a real person". Except there is nowhere to enter any code.

Good work, OK Cupid. Thankfully I hadn't actually subscribed.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...