Monday, March 23, 2015

Downer.

There was a repeat performance on Saturday night with Foreign Girl and GM. We managed to talk S and one of his friends to come out as well. Foreign Girl was stunning in a black t-shirt and jeans I've always maintained that a good looking woman can look as good in a t-shirt and jeans as a full on posh dress) but I was never able to identify who she reminded me of.

Possibly the actress Amy Acker, but I'm not 100% sure. But, regardless, Foreign Girl is a blast and very sweet. We ended up at a club that I love from a decor perspective but hate from a musical perspective and it was nearly 4 AM by the time I got back home.

FG pulled some fella shortly before I left, pretty much confirming what I'd thought on Tuesday that FG wasn't interested in GM beyond being a platonic friend.

We swapped a few messages on Facebook where she hinted that she had really enjoyed herself and would be back again, maybe even quite soon, as long as GM would be willing to put her up. I think that's kinda of a no-brainer.

I didn't sleep well last night and have been in a massive funk all day long. This isn't like my usual "loneliness" funk, this is something different - possibly just a come-down after nearly a week of fun and drinking, but there's something else as well - a sense of foreboding.

I had a brief chat with KfW2 today while she was on her way to lunch with a friend and off the back of that, sent her a text suggesting a night out again soon. I'm still waiting to hear back. I've also sent a text to CH trying to do what she should have done a few weeks ago - re-arrange our cancelled lunch date. Still nothing from her either.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...