Sunday, March 15, 2015

An online dating update.

Following on from this post, I have now sent messages to two additional women, both on Match and both who are cute but have given me nothing to go on, profile-wise. I fired off a cheeky message to both of them a few days ago but have heard nothing since from either of them or from the Tinder girl. All three women have logged onto the respective sites/apps, though the issue with Match is that I don't know if they are paid up members. You'd like to think that they were seeing as they're logging on every 24 or 48 hours.

As I explained to USHW yesterday, I am most surprised that I've heard nothing from Tinder girl (after all, we are mutual matches, having both right-swiped each other), but I am most disappointed in not hearing from the sporty Match girl.

OK Cupid is, as previously blogged, no longer accessible (I could sign up using another email address, but there wasn't anyone near me that was taking my fancy anyway) and PoF doesn't have a lot of cute women either.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...