Friday, March 13, 2015

Cheers!

It was a last minute thing with M and another school friend. I only got the text message at lunchtime. School friend was home and did I fancy a few drinks with him and M? The answer was very much a 'yes'. For a while around sixth form, the school friend and I were very close friends... we've distanced a little, but either of us would still drop everything if the other was in trouble. I can say that about most of my school friends - FP, G, M etc.

We talked about a lot of things, but the primary topic for pretty much the entire night were girls. We talked about MMBF (she gets mentioned a lot when M and I are together) and a lot of talk about old crushes from school off the back of a chat about an upcoming school reunion.

Luckily, with work today, it was a huge session as I'd feared. While I was home pretty late, I was only a bit tipsy and hangover free this morning.

The reminiscing has left me somewhat frustrated though, in more ways than one.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...