Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Communication breakdown (revisited).

Since my coming back to work after Christmas, I've had one face to face chat with CH, but I wasn't able to talk about her unreliability and communication concerns because other people joined us. I was chatting to her today via IM and she dropped the bombshell that she was actually in the office yesterday (she works from home three or four days per week). None of her usual friends were about, so that would have been a prime time to have the chat.

I can't help but shake the feeling that she knows there's a chat coming and is avoiding it. I've no evidence that she's feels like that, it's simply a gut feeling.

There's the regular work night out thing in a few weeks that I hope she'll come out to, but that's a matter of waiting and seeing. (Yes, I could ask tomorrow, but then she'll change her mind etc. before it's time to go out).

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...