Thursday, January 29, 2015

Swipey righty.

Recently, I had a conversation with USHW about the girl mentioned in this post. There's nothing newsworthy about that conversation in general except that when I was doing some Tinder-ing this evening, her photo appeared (along with her proper name), so it looks like she is single.

She is cute, definitely and I did swipe right, but I think it's more for the novelty because of the double actress-neighbour whammy rather than out and out physical attraction.

Saying that, I'd still make contact should we actually match up. Nothing ventured, right?

5 comments:

USHW said...

So how about taking yourself to her door and introducing yourself rather than waiting for an app to give you the go ahead :P

Even if you're not out and out attracted, single girl, potentially single friends too.

Nothing ventured, right? ;-)

ruuude said...

I think that's taking my "nothing ventured" mentality a little too far... and if I am being brutally honest, right at this second, my heart really isn't in it.

USHW said...

Aye, I suspect it's not right now. But something to ponder on another day maybe :)

ruuude said...

Well, never say never, eh?

USHW said...

Indeed :)

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...