Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Socially speaking.

Recent events, discoveries and realisations have added to my usual funk and I need to get out of the house, to be social. Luckily, this weekend is our monthly work thing which may be good fun. CH won't be there (CH is part of the current problems), but the two cute girls I "pestered" at our work Christmas party in December might be there and it'll be fun to see if they say anything.

I'm also meant to be meeting up with D and Opinionated Guy for our annual Superbowl party which will also be a welcome distraction.

Add to that a big night out imminently with KfW2 and a less-imminent but no less drunken night out with M and MM (though not E3 or MMBF sadly) at the end of February and socially it's looking good for February. I just have to avoid Valentine's Day... though maybe getting GM and S out on Valentine's Day might be good fun.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...