Friday, January 09, 2015

Step on.

KfW2 thinks I have an issue talking to people. Sometimes, I do if confronted by groups of strangers, other times I can take it in my stride. What I do have is an issue in chatting up people. Talking to people in general isn't a problem. Today, for example, while getting coffee the girl behind me in the queue asked "what's in the bag?".

The answer was sausage rolls from a local bakery. We chatted and bantered for the next few minutes about healthy eating, new year's resolutions etc. while my coffee was being prepped.

"Thanks for the nutritional advice", I said. "Have a good one!"

At lunchtime, something similar happened while I was queuing for lunch.

To ward off the obvious questions, there was no actual physical attraction, but this kind of spontaneous chatting rarely happens to me, so I always come away with a bit of a spring in my step.

1 comment:

USHW said...

*ahem* I think the real obvious question is why did you have sausage rolls in the bag? Less than a week ago you were outlining goals to make changes to your diet and lose weight. Tut tut ;)

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...