Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Planning.

Over the past few months, GM has stopped being reliable in replying to emails. It used to be when a social thing was suggested, he'd agree to come out or he would decline. No big deal. What he's started doing now though is simply not replying.

I sent an email at the start of the week suggesting a night out on Friday. You can't beat a few drinks on Hallowe'en night when there's lots of fancy dress going on.

S replied almost instantly and declined the invite, unsurprisingly. He and his friends have always gone out in full fancy dress, so it wasn't a surprise that he would already have made arrangements.

GM hasn't said a word though. I know it's only Tuesday and he might still reply, but I don't want to be hitting quitting time on Friday still in the dark about what might be going on. At least if I know, one way or the other, I can make suitable arrangements.

It also feeds into my current unhappiness about being single. GM's social activity isn't linked directly to my relationship status, but having someone be unreliable, as CH was recently, feeds into the feeling of loneliness, which feeds into the current unhappiness.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...