Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Ho hum.

A few weeks ago, CH was very gushing about our friendship and specifically, how quickly I earned her trust and how much she values my advice when asked for. Admittedly, she was a little drunk, but I don't think that she was means she didn't mean what she said.

Subsequently, she cancelled a night out and I've been the one driving meeting for coffee etc. with mixed results.

Over the past month or so, I've been wanting to sit down with her and talk about my current unhappiness, partly because she's my friend and partly because her lack of reliability is feeding it. It's hard to get her on her own though. She has two close female friends that are almost constantly at her side, plus I don't really want to have a personal conversation in work. I feel the same way about KfW2 and often take her to lunch or our for a drink when I need to chat.

CH sometimes seems to shy away from anything that might build upon our friendship and it's something I simply can't read or understand about her. Serious conversations are allowed, but anything personal seems to be a no-go area. I was hoping to get a chance to day to either set something up or actually have the conversation, but that was scuppered by a lack of availability at lunchtime and a third party joining us at coffee.

Sigh.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...