Thursday, October 23, 2014

Planning ahead.

Party season is approaching. Arguably, for me, it starts next Friday with our work's Hallowe'en fancy dress party. I don't do fancy dress. It's not a snobbish thing. It's just a self-confidence thing. I'll pop along for a while and see what's happening but both KfW2 and CH are definitely not going.

I already have at least one thing planned for every weekend in November including a night out with both KfW2 and CH and no-one else, and after that, it's December. That's still to be arranged, but we at least have the work's Christmas event.

I've already started thinking about New Year's Eve. I'm gonna raise the subject with GM in November and see if I can't at least get an acknowledgement this year. We're the only two without a reliable group of friends, so we should both be looking for company for that night. I already know what I want to do this year - the same thing (bar) that I wanted to do last year, but in reality, if I can get GM out, then it doesn't really matter. With any luck, a bit of notice and some persuasion should sort that out. GB won't be about, unless MF decides to come out, but that might be a battle to get her to see my point of view.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...