Monday, October 13, 2014

Hmph.

Last week I asked CH to do me a favour, so we met in the lobby at lunchtime and went shopping. That was the favour - I wanted a second opinion on something I was buying. Prior to leaving, I sat on the sofa beside her and gave her a quick hug. I don't know why... I'm not usually this kind of tactile in work, but I did it anyway.

"Someone will talk!" she said.

There was no-one about, but was interesting given a conversation that USHW and I have been having on and off recently.

I then met CH for a late afternoon tea-break and, even sober and while she was in work clothes, I found myself wanting to have sex with her more than I have, ever. It's not even that CH was doing anything untoward to create these feelings of mine - she was simply sitting with her legs crossed at an angle that showed off her impressive curves while she was talking to me and an acquaintance.

Part (possibly most) of it is undoubtedly my own funk on being single... it's something that's been building pretty constantly, in the background, since I saw CB in the pub about twenty months ago and all the related failures since then. It's been an age since I last had sex or even met anyone where the possibility was there. It's a double frustration: I really do want to meet someone for something long-term... but there's a physical need that needs satisfied as well.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...