Saturday, October 25, 2014

The case of the curious Tinder Incident in the Morning time.

My only regular activity that could be called online dating in any kind of shape or form these days is Tinder, which I still have installed on my phone after the online dating adventure earlier this year. It can be quite depressing given that I've had it on my phone for probably about six months now and have had two matches and neither of those came to anything (or were really grabbing my attention to begin with), but I can't seem to delete it...

I was browsing this morning and a girl from my work popped up on it. She's attractive, brunette and has a nice figure. She's also married, as far as I can remember. We have a few friends in common, including CH and KfW2 soI sent a text to CH earlier, asking if she was in a relationship.

CH replied and told me that the girl from work was married with children and asked why I had posed that particular question. I spilled the Tinder story. She's been awfully defensive since then.

"It must be someone else"
"She wouldn't do it."
"She's happily married."

Personally, it doesn't matter to me. There could be a totally innocent reason for her to be on Tinder, or there could be other reasons that means she is actively looking outside of her marriage. I really don't care and I wasn't judging, but CH is really making sure that I know there's nothing untoward going on.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...