Saturday, February 02, 2013

Oh dear.

Final details have been made for the plastic date next week and, unusually for me, I've been spreading the news to my female friends - USHW, CH, GB, KfW2 and DSC.

Rather worryingly, all of them are pretty puzzled over the concept of a practice date and have suggested that there may be shenanigans afoot. DSC said out right that she thought that MM had pulled the wool over my eyes and that this was all a set up because she knows my take on set ups like that. If she did, then it's bad form because I'm going into this with the intention of it being a social thing, not a date plus I am still waiting for an outcome on the CB thing, and I've explained the CB thing to MM, so she knows it's something I am interested in pursuing.

Still... DSC's comments have me slightly more concerned now than I was a few days ago.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...