Saturday, February 16, 2013

Things that make you go "hmmm".

I'm half-expecting a phone call or text message within the next hour from KfW2 to invite me to the pub - she's out with CC and a couple of her mates for a meal, so meeting up afterwards is very do-able. But who knows?It's not something we've discussed, it's just a gut feeling. While she's very fond of inviting people out to other people's engagements, I don't know if she's likely to make last minute changes to her own plans. It's probably not at the forefront of her mind as she will be inevitably late to the restaurant.

If there is no phone call, then it's a quiet night in, which isn't a bad thing as I am meant to be at the gym tomorrow to continue the start of my fitness regime. Though I am in the mood for a few drinks. I might get in touch with S.

As a side-note, there's still nothing from GB regarding CB. I'm now torn between waiting until next Friday (I have my suspicions about who is going to turn up to GB's party) and just going to MFF directly to see what's happening. We're only a few days off it being 6 weeks since GB first volunteered to go off and get CB info and I've had to ask/remind her at least twice (possibly three times) since then and I am actually starting to get annoyed by it all.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...