Monday, February 18, 2013

Already looking forward to the weekend.

The countdown is on... this week I have two nights out planned. The plastic date is supposedly still on (well, I've not heard anything to the contrary and will text and confirm tomorrow) and GB's party is at the weekend. GB today mentioned that MFF was in attendance, but there's still no information on CB at all.

I have "decided" (i.e. assumed) that CB is going but for reasons that I do not understand, this is being kept secret from me. Whether she does or not turn up is ultimately not that important in the grand scheme of things, but if she's not there and GB still hasn't coughed up some information (even if the information is that there's nothing happening), then I'm not going to be impressed by GB.

Regardless, on Friday night I should be in the company of KfW2, CH, MM and MM's stunningly attractive and really nice blonde friend who's in town - not all at the same time, mind you. That alone should make it a fun night and for that reason, I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...