Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Bleurgh.

I dunno if it's nerves (KfW2's suggestion), the ambiguity of the whole thing (every female I know) or if I simply can't be arsed with the hassle (me), but I'm really not feeling the whole date thing for Thursday night. Do I play it straight (i.e. pretend that it is a real date) or is it safe to come out and talk about why we're meeting? The girl's text messages haven't given anything away (in fact, they sound more like proper date texts), although MM is fully aware that I have other things on my plate.

That also might be playing on my mind a little - it's nearly two weeks since GB spoke to mutual Facebook friend who was going to do her own investigating and, IMO, I should have heard something by now. Bad news especially. If CB's aware of me and has done her own Facebook investigation, I'm sure she's already made her mind up about whether she wants to meet me. A negative reply should already be in my inbox, no?

In talking to USHW about it as well, I have a firm goal in mind: an introduction. It's not enough, I think, to get us into the same room - we've already been there - but I need someone to actually introduce us and I can take it from there.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...