Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Oh, and another thing...

There's not a lot you can do with no information, and GB still hasn't come up with any information regarding MFF's investigation into CB (I reminded her again yesterday). I've been fluctuating between pessimism (it's an outside bet at best that anything come from it) to optimism (why wouldn't she want to meet - I'm sure I can get good references from GB and MFF).

GB is hosting a party at her new gaff in just over a week and MFF is invited. As far as I can see, MFF hasn't  ruled out her attendance, so if GB hasn't managed to get any information my way, I might try the direct approach. Of course, if anyone had any sense, MFF would bring along CB and we'd all have an answer one way or the other by the end of that evening. Maybe this is the plan and GB's trying to keep it secret by "forgetting" to talk to MFF?

As an aside, that night I'm hopefully meeting MM and her stunning blonde friend. I've mentioned the stunning blonde before, but am unsure if I've given her a name. Either way, I'm hoping that I'll be able to meet MM and the blonde stunner for a few drinks before heading up to GB's.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...