Thursday, September 25, 2008

Yet more dreams... with a twist.

Another night, another frustrating but enjoyable dream. This time, I was out with friends from work when I bump in to RB at a pub. We get talking, I ditch my friends and head back to hers where we end up shagging all night long.

It was a weird dream for a few reasons. Firstly, I am actually going out with guys from work this weekend on a leaving bash, so it was based on something that could/will happen. Secondly, I saw RB in town today, but apart from a brief flicker of... nervousness, there wasn't a lot to say. Once again, she didn't see me, so there was no conversation. Every time I see her in town, she always looks so serious... she looks loads better when she smiles.

Why nervousness? I guess it's because any conversation we would have would always have her silence, her issues and our mutual keenness to overcome (whether that's still there on both out parts remains to be seen). It'd definitely be easier with alcohol!

I'd still love to get her in to bed, though.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...