Monday, September 01, 2008

More.

I met QC1 for lunch today. She was very inquisitive regarding the RB incident that I had to tell in full again. Telling the tale leaves me weirded out. Obviously, the usual frustration rises again along with a little disappointment about the entire thing. However, afterwards, I usually end up feeling good about everything and not a little optimistic that RB might get in contact. That last bit is never going to happen, though. QC1 was a good listener and she, like everyone else that's heard the story, is astounded that it's ended this way. Ah well. I've made tentative arrangements to see QC1 and her husband soon for some pints. That'll be a good night.

I also dropped QC2 an email this afternoon seeing if we could meet up. It's not that long since I saw her last, but she does night classes that make her hard to get hold of, so I'd like to meet her for a drink or two before she gets started back into her college work. Hopefully she'll reply before the end of the week.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...