Thursday, September 18, 2008

More dreams... with a twist.

I've had the horn something bad this week. Christ knows why, but I kinda get weeks like this every now and again, especially during "dry" spells, so given the recent frustrations with RB, it's perhaps unsurprising that a period of horniness was always going to appear.

I've had two dreams this week where sex has featured quite heavily and ordinarily, they're probably not worth blogging about in themselves, but rather the subject of the dreams are. The first dream, earlier this week, featured V and myself doing the horizontal foxtrot from the time we met each other a few years ago now.

The most recent dream, last night, featured RB in her house.

Why I think these dreams are worth blogging about is that, with both these girls, when I think about them, sex is not the first thing that comes to mind. It is for other girls I know like QC3, CAB etc. V, as I think I've blogged about before, was an attractive, sexy girl that I got along with and, time permitting, could have been close friends (and maybe something might have developed). There was an element of attraction there, but I never made a move to get into her pants. I simply couldn't figure her out.

With RB, it's similar, although I very definitely was attracted to her in a physical way. I have to say that sex wasn't at the forefront of my mind when I was thinking about RB, although she has had her hands down my pants and I've had my hands inside her underwear. With RB, sex was something I knew would happen, given time and even though she was very hands-y, there was no need to rush things (though I assumed we'd screw sooner rather than later). As a result, I am quite surprised that she figured in my dreams in that way this week (though it was not any less enjoyable for it).

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...