Sunday, September 14, 2008

A conversation with F

I was chatting to F online today and her first question was whether or not I'd heard from RB. It's a question that's popped up a lot and I believe I've mentioned it before. I don't know if anyone actually expects RB to suddenly change her mind and get in contact (I don't... at least not without something to make her re-evaluate her views on any possible friendship or relationship), but they do continue to ask.

We then got onto my goals that I've recently formulated because of the RB fallout, which made me realise that I do need to be a little more pro-active in achieving them. There's no reason I shouldn't be apart from laziness, but I've been busy with work and slightly distracted because of it. That should all calm down this week, giving me a little more time to devote to the goals.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...