Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fuckfuckfuckfuck...

After Monday's "near miss", I thought that would be it. After all, in the eight weeks since I originally met RB, I'd not seen her once around the town centre where we both work either during our lunchtimes or socially in the pub at the weekend outside of our one and only date.

Now I've seen her twice in one week and today, unlike Monday, I passed right by her. She never once glanced in my direction and I wonder if she was trying not to look. If we'd made eye contract, I would have stopped, but we didn't so I walked on and never looked back. In hindsight, I should have stopped and at least said "hi" though.

I'm still angry at myself for still being kind of interested in her, as well as being angry at the general situation. I still can't believe that something that was going so well has jut fallen apart based on RB's assumptions and seeming inability to deal with things. I should be past this by now.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...