Saturday, August 01, 2026

Urgh.

I'm feeling really lethargic today, which is not surprising seeing as yesterday was our work's summer party. It was a good night, as predicted. There were about 9 in our group with a few people coming and going throughout the evening.

As tends to be the tradition these days, we finished the night in CB Pub, at Quiet Girl's insistence. Not that I put up a fight, mind you.

And an interesting finish to the night where Quiet Girl's friend got a bit tactile in the taxi - not crossing any lines - just tactile. She hasn't said anything, and beyond that first night that I only semi-remember, she's never done anything in our subsequent meetings.

But I am really lacking any kind of motivation today. 

No comments:

Urgh.

I'm feeling really lethargic today, which is not surprising seeing as yesterday was our work's summer party. It was a good night, as...