A random thought popped into my head this afternoon in the middle of a work meeting. Well, not a thought per se, but a memory. It was from a time where E and I were doing some travelling. We'd gone on this course to do some black water rafting and this attractive Australian girl had joined us throughout the day.
I think she was interested in me. IIRC, E thought she was interested in me (I think she made a comment about body language). But the Australian woman was unconvinced when E (repeatedly) explained that we were mates, not romantically involved. I think I made a few tentative attempts to see if we could get physical, but she steadfastly refused to move away from the idea E and I were a couple. Oh, and the Australian girl was leaving town first thing the next morning. So a night out on the town followed by a night in bed isn't really what she wanted when she was getting up at like 5 AM.
I've no idea why that popped into my head at 1:30 PM this afternoon, in a boring meeting with my boss.
No comments:
Post a Comment